Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Preparing for Alpha 4

Alpha 4 is on the forge now. I decided to release it as soon as possible, due to eventual problems with programmer (which was not updated on last images, might require you to build your own).

Also a bug related to how compiler handles 64-bit values was fixed: again, it might break some computations, like baud rates, delays, and others.

I don't think win32 port will be ready by then, but other features will make it. The most prominent one is a new interrupt controller, and two external interrupt lines you can use (edge-triggered, high or low level, using PPS). Auto-cleanup of interrupt is also working for the latter, you still need to clear interrupt bits for internal devices for now.

Alvaro

2 comments:

  1. have you read my comments concerning the WIN32 serial port baud rate in your previous post related to failing baud rates > 115200 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a closer look. I'm not using VCP (at least I think not), so that might be the issue.

    Thanks for the posts.

    ReplyDelete