ZPUino Alpha 4 is out.
* Changed the reset method to BREAK + low speed transfer. This hopefully will allow reset even when RS232 signals are noisy.
* Fix bootloader for simulation, was using deprecated methods.
* Small update for new interrupt controller
* Remove unused syscall file for bootloader
* Refactor interrupt controller. New controller uses edge interrupts, and has two external interrupt lines. Also interrupts are now masked by default.
* GPIO: allow disabling PPS on some GPIO pins, such as those who map directly on board devices.
* Clock speed was being defined as unsigned long long. This might break inline computations, so changed to unsigned long.
* Place memreg in lower memory, so it can be used by bootloader/sketch. Interrupts should work perfectly now (and sketches should be slightly smaller)
* Reorganize papilio one directory to hold different FPGA
* New bitfile for Papilio One based on S3E500
Spartan 3E Evaluation Board
* Add some more IO pins to design, to support accessing LCD and rotary encoder.
Full release notes: Release Notes